You're My Everything
Without You.
My Life would have no color.
Each day would go by.
As one big blur.
For the loneliness.
That for years.
Swallowed my heart.
Would’ve eventually.
Swallowed my whole being.
Luckily, fate bought us together.
For G-d has shined.
The light of love upon us both.
Bringing us together.
Out of the wilderness.
Of our darkness.
For it is you.
And you, alone.
Who has added color.
Back to my world.
Which it so desperately needed.
And I am forever grateful.
For every moment with you.
Is filled with love.
I cherish you, Laurie.
I cherish your smile.
When you look at me.
I cherish the compassion.
You have shown my children.
I cherish how you play with Claire.
And the sparkle in your eyes.
When you hold Noah in your arms.
My dearest Laurie,
You are my heaven.
Here on Earth.
Because until time.
Ceases to exit.
You will always be my everything.
Comments
Post a Comment